
So today, like other days, my host family and I joked around at the dinner table. Today it was about Nikoline being a lame and apparently being uninvited to a sequence of parties that were thrown at her school. It was very funny because Jens said he would take us to the famous ice cream shop Paradis just as he has on many nights after dinner before. As we washed the dishes and prepared to head out to Paradis, he said, "Oh, Nikoline your invited" and he walked out of the door only to return about two minutes later to say "just kidding your uninvited." I thought that was hilarious. I really admire the humor that the family excerise on a daily basis as they interact with one another, especially when the parents try to connect with the kids and I using it. It is amazing and I love it because I love to be funny and to crack jokes and often times my humor is widely misunderstood when I am not in my group. Here is a video of my host-father and brother singing "It's Raining Men." This was the highlight of out Sunday night after dinner. But just today when we were driving to Paradis we all joined together to sing "Unbreak My Heart" by Toni Braxton. Kodak moment I must say!!!!!!!!! : )However, I failed to capture it because I had left my camera, we were just going to get ice cream. I did not know I was going to be busting up like that at my host-dad trying to be cool and dance awkwardly to Toni Braxton. Is that is even dancing music???? And why did this come on the radio? Didn't that come out in like 1993?? lol
P.s please take note of my host-mother dancing as she puts up the dinnerware. lol

No comments:
Post a Comment